Forklifts are commonly used at construction sites, warehouses, and other industrial workplaces. They are also one of the most dangerous pieces of equipment found at these work sites. Forklift accidents can result in catastrophic injuries for both forklift operators and other workers who are involved in the accident.
There are many different causes of forklift accidents. Some of the most common include:
- Inadequate training of forklift drivers
- Poor communication with others working around the forklift
- Loads falling off of the forklift
- Improper forklift maintenance
- Forklift tipping over
- Poor workplace design such as narrow aisles, a high amount of people moving around in the area where a forklift is being operated, inadequate lighting, or visual obstructions
- Driving off the edge of loading docks
If you have been injured in a forklift accident, you may be entitled to receive compensation for your damages. Marc Albert is a NYC construction accident lawyer with more than 15 years of experience fighting for the rights of injured victims in the New York City metropolitan area. During this time, he has handled many forklift accident cases, and he understands the unique issues associated with these complex claims.
Throughout his career, Mr. Albert has developed a strong track record of success, including numerous multimillion dollar verdicts and settlements for his clients. This experience will give you the edge you need when seeking to maximize the value of your compensation.
Please contact the Law Offices of Marc S. Albert today to schedule your free construction accident consultation. Mr. Albert serves clients throughout the New York City metropolitan area from his offices in Queens, Manhattan, and Long Island.