Medical malpractice cases can involve a broad array of situations, including:
- Administration of the wrong kind, or amount, of medication.
- Surgical errors.
- Failure to diagnose or delayed diagnosis.
- Emergency room errors.
- Birth injuries.
- Improper administration of anesthesia or negligent monitoring of a patient under anesthesia.
- Failure to monitor or take action based on patients’ changes in vital signs.
- Nursing home patient neglect or abuse.
A careful investigation into the medical negligence surrounding a victim’s injuries is essential, as well as gathering and interpreting concrete medical evidence. Medical Malpractice Lawyer Marc S. Albert has the resources and experience necessary to assist victims in pursuing these types of claims aggressively.